BEGINNER CUTTING TECHNIQUES
Includes vital seminars designed to give the novice a basic beginner-foundation in the art of basic hair cutting
1) Long layering technique fills in the round areas of the head giving a balanced soft layered effect.
2) Learn to eliminate tension, over direction and lift to create beautiful classic one length shapes.
3) Salon essential, control vertical layering and over direction that maintains the outline bob shape.
4) Learn to work with short to long lengths while maintaining weight and face framing technique to detail the look.
5) Essential seminar packed with foundation techniques, tips and tricks to create smooth clipper work with no lines.
6) Versatile technique ideal for balancing and filling in smaller head shapes, also used for men’s hair design.
7) Mannequin demo learn how to control straight razor with open blade, closed blade, tipping technique.
8) Learn graduated layers and short to long layering by controlling elevation cutting angle and over direction.
9) Basics of essential classic, vertical pivoting graduation, rounded head shape and beautiful one length lines.
10) Essential seminar packed with precision techniques such as layering, Graduation and scissor over comb.
11) Learn to create short square layers with choppy masculine texture. A must technique for every salon.
12) Learn rounded layers using pivoting sections for a beautiful shape with maximum movement.
13) Learn to frame the face while maintaining length and weight in this classic technique.
FOUNDATION CUTTING TECHNIQUES
Includes vital must learn techniques for every stylist regardless of years in the industry, salon environment or type of clientele
1) Create a beautiful classic contemporary shape by combining an A-Line outline and over-directed square layers.
2) Essential classic, vertical pivoting graduation creates rounded head shape with beautiful one length lines.
3) Learn a combination of one length techniques and square layering to create essential every day salon looks.
4) Learn to control elevation and cutting line for versatile flat layers with maximum movement and texture.
5) A salon essential, control vertical layering and over direction that maintains the outline bob shape.
6) Basics of essential classic, vertical pivoting graduation, rounded head shape & beautiful one length lines.
7) Essential for creating long graduated layers, over direction & working with pointing techniques.
8) Learn to eliminate tension, over direction and lift to create beautiful classic one length shapes.
9) Learn graduated layers and short to long layering by controlling elevation cutting angle and over direction.
10) Horizontal graduation and the proper use of a mannequin head to achieve a beautiful classic shape.
11) Learn how to control short square layers to maintain weight throughout the round of the head.
12) Learn how to combine long square and round layers to create the max amount of movement and texture.
13) Learn simple square graduation to create classic yet versatile haircuts that are very salon friendly.
14) Learn how to use the clients body positioning to create versatile lift for beautiful soft grad layers.
15) Learn how to control the interior and the exterior using a simple pivoting technique.
16) Learn how to control long vertical layers with a back-lifting motion to create fabulous movement and style.
17) Learn how to control square and round graduation for a beautiful contemporary short shape with movement.
CREATIVE CUTTING TECHNIQUES
Focus on techniques rather than duplicating the end results as shown which are simply the individual educators interpretations
1) Learn creative sectioning and innovative techniques to create a look sleek and chic or with a soft tussled feel.
2) Learn how to combine short to long and concave layers to create a dramatic long head hugging shape.
3) Art behind creative hair designs, 5 classic techniques using advanced guideline theory and disconnection.
4) Learn to control long hair using an easy salon friendly inside-out technique developed by Anthony Cole.
5) Learn how to control a combination of horizontal and diagonal graduation for a versatile and trendy look.
6) Learn how to create soft asymmetric shapes with the use of over direction and one horizontal guide line.
17) An advanced creative cut using a combination of disconnection & asymmetry to create trendsetting looks.
18) Learn how to control 2 intersecting diagonal lines to create a short interior with maximum length.
19) Learn the Creative process of competition. Video includes behind the scenes plus step by step haircut.
10) Learn how to control round layers with a disconnected triangle shape for a soft trendsetting look.
11) Learn a combination of free-hand cutting and texturizing techniques to create amazing shapes.
12) Learn short graduated layering with disconnected sides and top, finished with a fun short fringe.
13) Learn how to create beautiful flat layers and a soft outline with this very versatile cutting technique.
14) Learn a combination of round graduation and simple disconnection for inspired shapes.
15) Essential cut for building a strong foundation in square graduation, horizontal layers and disconnection.
16) Disconnection techniques for long hair using long round square layers and vertical short to long layers.
17) Learn round contour layers and disconnection for a mod head-hugging shape with movement and texture.
18) Learn how to create soft graduated layers and a powerful sliding technique for movement and texture.
19) Learn how to create a shape from the inside out by understanding the true meaning of the guide line.
20) Short creative haircut using horizontal disconnected panels and over direction.
21) Learn a combination of over directed graduation and vertical short to long layers for long hair.
22) Learn reverse layering technique to create layers and disconnection for a modern trendsetting look.
23) How to cut concave layers with a temple area guideline using a dry cut technique to create softness and length.
24) How to cut vertical layers to create shape over shape for a creative mid-length trendsetting textured look.
25) Explore foundation techniques, consultations, hand and body position and lots of tips and tricks.
26) Learn this mid-length head hugging shape using short to long and contour layers for a salon friendly look.
27) Learn to create a graduated shape with horizontal sections and control of your lift and cutting angle.
RAZOR CUTTING TECHNIQUES
Learn how to control a straight razor with an open blade, a closed blade, tipping techniques, sectioning, razor movement and more
1) Essential series with razor cutting guru Nicole Obert begins with an in-depth interview with Nick Berardi.
2) Mannequin demo learn how to control straight razor with open blade, closed blade, tipping techniques.
3) This essential seminar series with razor guru Nicole Obert concludes with the final part on a live model.
4) Christina Mccarver coaches you through a beautiful long layered razor cut with amazing tips and tricks.
5) Learn a soft perimeter one-length shape with graduation using horizontal and vertical sections.
MENS CUTTING TECHNIQUES
Learn layering, graduation, scissor over comb, proper clipper techniques, mid-length classic square layering, and disconnection
1) Essential seminar packed with foundation techniques, tips and tricks to create smooth clipper work.
2) This seminar is loaded with tips & tricks as Josh takes you thru blade size, clipper pressure & sectioning.
3) Learn to control layers, graduation and light scissor over comb and maintain length and swing.
4) Essential seminar packed with precision techniques such as layering, Graduation and scissor over comb.
5) Learn to create short square layers with choppy masculine texture. A must technique for every salon.
6) Essential cut for building a strong foundation in mid-length classic square layering and disconnection.
7) Learn the strong basics of scissor over comb in comprehensive, in-depth detail. A basics must learn.
WELLA COLOR THEORY
Includes relevant techniques, practical theory, formulation, law of color & contributing underlying pigment
1) Understanding the hairs structure, texture, perosity, pigmentation, as well as pigment depth and tone.
2) Understanding primary and secondary tones, color levels, wella numbering, tonal values & consultation.
3) Color types, touch & relights, lighteners, magma, koleston, illuminata, service products, swatch books.
4) Understanding the wella color scale and mixing, various color application setup, including brushes.
5) Learn root application, color touch and pre-touch application, foiling tips and foil replacement
Highlighting Seminars / Include Beauty School Educational archives filmed raw & unedited, packed with essential info to give the basic beginner to advanced colorist a solid foundation in the art of highlighting techniques
1) A highlighting technique using herringbone sectioning with weaving.
2) Half head highlighting technique using herringbone sectioning & weaving action.
3) Herringbone sectioning for bolder highlights or clients with wavy, curly or thick hair.
4) Ideal for clients who wear their hair up because the nape is colored as well.
5) A technique for clients that desire color throughout the top portion of the head.
6) A technique that utilizes weaving action to create natural classic highlights.
7) Technique used for adding color or highlighting hair that is too short to put into foil.
Includes a selection of color techniques that invite you to explore new avenues in your own creativity for today’s modern salons
1) Celebrity favorite balayage hair painting with in-depth tips, tricks & techniques sure to be a salon essential.
2) Fun versatile technique that teaches you how to color the fringe area and to lock in the color with a flat iron.
3) Learn proper consultation skills and hair painting to make your red colors have a 3 dimensional look.
4) Learn the Creative process of competition. Video includes behind the scenes plus step by step coloring.
5) Learn how to create this beautiful multi-tone blonde by blending three shades with painting and foils.
6) Learn to use foundational color techniques of tinting & foiling for a creative color application.
7) Essential tips and tricks for application techniques, avoid color banding, keeping hair healthy, etc.
8) A new update to the popular Ombre Color technique includes foil placement and how to blend color tones.
9) Variation of balayage and Ombre hair color techniques going Dark to Light creating a stylish salon friendly look.
10) Learn this time saving salon friendly technique for high impact color with strategically placed foils.
Includes tips and tricks on using your blow dryer, working with tools, brushing out sets, thermal setting, pony tail placement and much more
1) Learn prepping, sectioning, comb & brush teasing, pinning, body positioning, rolling hair into place.
2) Placing ponytail, curved sectioning, proper prep, different tools to fasten & brushing into place.
3) Classic look into editorial feel using a mesh doughnut, pinning techniques, brush teasing and detailing.
4) Learn to create a versatile editorial up-styles in half the time with the proper use of styling tools.
5) Learn essential techniques to create this high fashion style combine ponytails, crimping and braiding.
6) Features 2 looks & amazing editorial techniques with world renowned Sebastian Star Omar Antonio.
7) Learn this fashionable fun braiding technique that frames face and creates movement and texture.
8) Working with tools, brushing out the set and detailing to add interest with a finger pushing technique.
9) Learn thermal setting techniques, horizontal vs vertical, brushing, shaping & polishing the look.